Natural Bodybuilder and Fitness Instructor Rebels against the Fitness Industry To Reveal the Simple Weight Loss Secrets They Don’t Want You To Know!
My Books are not just about going organic. I wish it was that simple. If you don’t identify with Bodybuilder’s or “Organic People” don’t worry neither do I. But there are some things that top level natural bodybuilder’s and naturopathic, holistic health people know that changed my life and allowed me to safely and easily lose weight whenever I want to. Once we know the truth about food and supplements then it’s just about changing our thinking. The Psychology of Fat loss.
If you did even half of the things suggested below you would probably lose 5-10 pounds!
Kick Butt Nutrition Tips:
• Limit fatty cuts of beef and base your meals around lean proteins like fish, eggs, egg whites and chicken or turkey breast
• Limit potatoes and rice to 1-2 servings a day and base your diet around fresh fruits and vegetables
• Eat breakfast every day-even just some fruit on the go is good if you don’t have time. Some eggs and/ or a nice bowl of whole oats with walnuts, cinnamon and maple syrup would be great!
• Don’t forget to plan your “Feast Day” once a week (where you can eat anything) to reset your hormones and keep your metabolism from downregulating.
• Try using dried fruits, raw nuts, bananas, grapes and honey for delicious snacks on the go and before exercise instead of processed snack foods
• Try drinking 1 quart of water per 50 lbs. of body weight per day to flush toxins out of the fat cells.
• Jump in the sauna for 15-20 minutes 3-4 times a week to sweat toxins out of the fat cells
• Eat 2 apples every day
• Eat a grapefruit every day
• Try taking 1 teaspoon 3 times a day of extra virgin coconut oil and organic apple cider vinegar to boost and normalize the metabolism and aid the digestive system
• Drink green tea and yerba mate daily
• Eat Hot Peppers and red cayenne pepper
• Use Cinnamon every day
• Eat 50-100 grams of lean protein before bed and avoid other night snacking
• Try to get more sleep. 6-8 hours a night
• Do Yoga
• Do some extra strength/resistance training
• Take flaxseed oil or try ground flaxseeds on your oatmeal for fiber and omega-3s
• Consider digestive enzymes and probiotic supplements or try some foods with live enzymes like Kombucha tea, kimchi or real pickles
• Avoid restaurants and food products that are heavily advertised
• Avoid skin products with propylene glycol, sodium laureth sulfate and mineral oil and try coconut oil as a skin moisturizer
• Don’t watch, read or listen to ads for foods or restaurants
• Avoid microwaving food whenever possible
• Avoid MSG, artificial sweeteners, flavoring and coloring
• Avoid genetically modified food
• Try to get 20 minutes of sunlight every day
• Limit carbonated and ice cold drinks
• Sing, Go dancing, Laugh, give hugs often, play with pets or children often and reduce stress in your life any way you can.